Get the Benefit Plus Card
With so many health plans to choose from, we can help you:
Figure out if you qualify for a premium tax credit through the marketplace
- Determine the type of coverage you need, including access to physicians, facilities and pharmacies
- Select a plan with deductible and copay/coinsurance levels that will benefit you most
- Determine a monthly premium that works with your budget
Save time and money by having 24/7 access to doctors for telephone visits (usually within 10 minutes).
Over 65 and Medicare Eligible Plans
AdvantageSM plan or a Medicare Supplement insurance policy.
- Florida Blue Medicare Supplement plans offer “Same Age Forever” feature which means your premium will never go up because of your age.1
- Florida Blue also offers a variety of Medicare Advantage and Part D Prescription Drug
- Plans designed to meet your health care and prescription drug needs.
BlueMedicare health plans from Florida Blue––helping you stay healthy for life
Protect Your Family
Your family always comes first. And you don’t want your family to bear the financial burden of your last days.
- Final Expense Plans
- Term Life Insurance
- Buy / Sell Agreements
Regardless of you age, it’s important to decide how much want to protect your family so you can decide what type of plan you need.
Undeniable relationship between a healthy mouth and overall good health
Dental insurance plans can give you coverage that will help you keep your mouth healthy.
- Preventative Services (like exams and cleanings)
- Basic Services (like extractions and fillings)
- Major Services (like crowns and root canals)
With our dental plans you’ll get lots of valuable benefits.
Group Health Insurance
Offering benefits to your employees actually benefits you and your company.
- Group Accident Insurance
- Hospital Supplments
- Group Life Insurance
- Employee Leasing
We can also help you save money through our affiliation with Employee Solutions, Inc. (ESI). ESI can help manage your payroll and human resources and can help you save money on your worker’s comp policy. Contact us to learn more.
Stay In Touch