Save time and money by having 24/7 access to doctors for telephone visits (usually within 10 minutes).
Click here to learn more or enroll.
Whether you are an employer currently offering a health plan to your employees or you have an individual or family plan or you are currently without health care coverage, you may be wondering how health care reform will affect you, your current plan and your choice of plans in the future. As the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act unfolds, we can advise you on your healthcare options. We are here to get you answers. If you are looking for answers to questions like.
* Do I have to buy health insurance, and if I decide not to purchase insurance, will I receive a penalty?
* How much will the penalty be?
* Will I qualify for a subsidy to help pay for my premiums? How much subsidy do I qualify for?
* What is the exchange?
* What is the difference between Bronze / Silver / Gold / Platinum plans?
* If I own a business, do I have to offer group health coverage to my employees?
Contact one of our experienced professionals to find out how Health Care Reform might affect you, your family or your business.